Nov 6, 2008

Barack Obama's Victory Speech : Yes We Can!

Though I aint very aware of the political scenario of USA,(I aint American),
I really felt a surge of adrenalin, waiting to see the outcome of the US elections.
Of course elections come an go, but for the one man elected, the expectations
are palpable, making you wonder, are you witnessing another legend in the making.
Well I might have to bite my words latter, but listening in to the Victory
speech on November 4th, it was really a speech to remember.

Digging in a bit more, the life line of Mr. Obama himself, clearly shows a hint
of selfless dedication to the common man.  Well only time can tell, if his
memory remains years from now, but for the time being, id rather listen in
to an orator worth listening to.
Listen in on his victory speech at Chicago 

or.
view the video!




No comments: